Mason's Nursery Moodboard


 
The first moodboard I whipped up I wasn't that in love with. I wasn't passionate about it. Well, I have found the passion! I love DwellStudio. I have it in my bedroom and also I made some pillow covers with DS fabric I bought at Joann's. When I read the article on The Look For Less: DwellStudio Owls Nursery, I was SOLD! And here is Mason's new nursery moodboard. In my mind I had a vision of greens and blues and I just haven't found the perfect bedding/pattern that was affordable. Well this article definitly made some awesome points that I don't need a "bedding set", I just need the crib sheet and then add a couple of other things in the same pattern and WA-LA! You've got yourself a designer nursery for less.

Dresser: We plan to paint our hand-me-down dresser blue to match the blue in the DwellStudio pattern.
Crib: Baby Mod Parklane 3-in-1 (Walmart)
Art: Print the DS pattern on my personal printer and frame it in white frames. 3 in a row should look cool.
Chair & Ottoman: IKEA
Changing Table Pad: DS owl pattern (Amazon)
Crib Sheet & Crib Skirt: DS owl crib sheet (Amazon). I plan to DIY a crib skirt using brown & white striped fabric and THIS tutorial.
Pillow: DS owl pillow (Amazon)
Giant Bear: Melissa & Doug Jumbo Brown Teddy Bear - Plush (Amazon)
Book: DwellStudio: Goodnight Owl (they even have a book to match the owl set!)

It's SO awesome. I think Mason will love it! I can't wait to get started!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0