31 weeks Lily bump :) and pix!


Props to my mom who took this pic. We dropped Mason off at their house for his very first sleepover because we had a wedding to go to (that's why I'm dressed up!). The sleepover went well! It will be good practice for when Lily is born and mason will have to sleepover grandma's or yia yia and papou's again. :)

I had a drs appt last week and everything is moving along just fine. The dr told me my bump is measuring 2" under, 28" at 30 weeks, but she said it's nothing to worry about. 

Weight gain so far is 16 lbs. I should gain 1 lb. per week from now until she's born. 

I'm keeping really active. My goal for this pregnancy is to keep up with my workouts and clean eating and I've been doing awesome! I recently got a spin bike for an early birthday/christmas present and have been doing that for cardio plus taking brisk walks outside with Sami or Mason in his stroller and doing HIIT workouts. I'm keeping up with my Tone It Up workouts and currently I am doing their Frisky Fall challenge which is so much fun! I hope to complete 100 miles by Halloween and I'm over half way done, so I think I will make it to 100 or even surpass it which would be crazy since I'm in my third trimester! I'm surprisingly limber still and can do all my regular workouts minus jumping. The extra weight from Lily will hopefully tone me up even more haha. 

We are almost done with the kitchen, still need to add the trim/crown molding and paint the door/door molding/window molding and a few other things. Then we can really start Lily's nursery and Mason's big boy room! 

Mason doesn't understand that he will be a big brother, but when I ask him "where's Lily?", he points to my belly and says "right there!" It's adorable! He's going to be such a good big brother. He's such a sweetheart. 

2 more months and our lives are going to change again! Life's been busy lately, but I love it! It's a fun busy! Being a mommy is the best thing that's ever happened to me. ❤️

Wow I didn't think I would type that much! Lol I think that's a good enough update for now. I'll do more another week. 

Xoxo,
Sara

And here are a few pix from the past few weeks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0