Bump Pix & Lily Updates!

I haven't been as good about posting bump pix with this pregnancy as I was with my first. I blame having to entertain a toddler all day, a new house and now a kitchen remodel! 

So here I was at 21 weeks 

And here I am as of today


24 weeks

Weight gain: 10 lbs

Overall health: good! The 2nd trimester is flying by. I've been working out almost every day and I feel fit and healthy!

Cravings: tomatoes! I picked a bunch from my dads garden this week and eat a big bowl of them with a sprinkle of salt. Also, popcorn, I found a clean popcorn called Boom chicka Pop. It's. So. Addicting. 

Movement: Lily kicks and flips all day long. Last night she was moving all around in the middle of the night! 

In other news: Mason is so cute when I ask him "where's Lily?" And he points to my belly and says "there she is!" And he kisses my belly. Love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0