Playing with my DSLR

Today I saw an amazing pin on Pinterest, 8 tutorials to get beautiful holiday photos, I was all over that! I highly recommend checking out this website if you are too scared to switch your expensive camera to any other setting than Auto. I've been meaning to figure out my camera for over a year now, but just never got inspired to, until now! I mean wow, after reading along to the tutorials above, I guess it's not that hard afterall. Just takes some practice. I'm totally doing that Bokeh Christmas Tree photo!

Anyways, here are some photos I took today playing around with Aperture and Shutter settings. Some on auto focus and some on manual focus.





My models were Sami the dog and Mickey Mouse and Max the stuffed animals lol

Can't wait to take my new knowledge outside and take pictures of Mason in action! I'm excited to take photos for the holidays too and for the Christmas card. :)

XOXO!
Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Nursery Tour