Lisa's Wedding & Great Grandma

This past weekend we went to Massachusetts for my cousin Lisa's wedding. We went over on Friday to visit my Grandma and she finally met Mason! :) My Auntie Barbara came over too which was awesome! Here we are all around the dinner table just chatting and laughing...






Bo the dog, he's such a big boy!


On to the wedding...I took a few pictures with my cell phone camera at the ceremony (not very good quality).




Once we got to the reception we had our camera for a little while and took some family photos since we were all dressed up! (we forgot to at the baptism)




Airplane!



Me and my cousin George!



Favorite picture! (click on it to see it really big) Lisa and Jared's first dance. The song they chose was sooooo beautiful! I loved how the barn was decorated. SO pretty! I wish I could have taken more photos, but with Mason it's hard. Can't wait to see her professional pix!

That's it for this post!

XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0