Nursery Progress!

We've made some progress in the nursery! Here are some pix in collage form:


 

1. The cubbies are done! I Mod Podged cool scrapbook paper to the backs.
2. The stripes on the wall are framed with molding.
3. Curtains have gone up! They have a subtle diamond pattern which I love.
4. I painted our cheap old green side table blue to match the stripes.
5. I Mod Podged some old boxes my mom gave me to match the room.
6. I've started the mobile - it's going to match the DwellStudio Owls bedding.
7. I framed the DS owls pattern in my IKEA frame I already owned.
8. The poochies seem to like the progress too!
Done and done. :)

So here's my original inspiration for the cubbies:


And here's how mine turned out (my camera doesn't do it justice). I opted out of getting the bottom piece, it was more budget-friendly that way. I LOVE how it turned out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0