Favorite Holiday Manicure

After seeing THIS manicure, I HAD TO do it too! I'm a little obsessed with nail polish. Just a little. As well as pillows and mirrors, but that's another story.

Anyways, I took some pretty pictures of how it turned out and wanted to blog about it because, well, I'm a nerd and I enjoy looking at other people's nail polish posts. I did this 2 days ago and after hot gluing, mod podging, washing dishes, showering, and just every day activities, they still look the same! I love that! Here's the pic:



For the base color, I used Salley Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Cafe Au Lait" aka my favorite nude color. Then for the glitter, I used Revlon Nail Enamel in "Starry Pink." (I bought both of those at the drugstore) I think I might just used Starry Pink the rest of the month over any color because in my mind the holidays = glitter! :) So that's that. Hope you likey!

I'm off to take some pictures of the nursery progress. We've done so much lately, I have to do another update!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY DIY Optimus Prime Costume (Rescue Bots)

Project Organize: Home Office

Kitchen Reno redo 2.0